Thursday, January 29, 2009

I miss you





There hasn't been anything posted in such a long time I had to get on and say how much I miss you mom. It doesn't get easier and it doesn't go away how much I want things to be back the way they were. I still can't believe we have to go on living without mom. Everyone else moves on and the sting goes away but for the people closest it never leaves. I guess thats what the definition of a trial is. At least I can say when I get up to heaven to some of those great prophets and people up there that I have gone through the depths of what life can bring you and I am worthy to be with them because of the pains and trials I had to go through in life. Hopefully I am learning and growing, although it doesn't always feel that way. Miss you and love you mom.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello family please make comments.

Jenny said...

Thank you tara for that picture, I really enjoyed looking at it for a while. Brings back really great memories. I sure miss her more than I can say.

Anonymous said...

ok i'll write something... i put it off to distance the pain. i love you mom... i will always miss you..

Cynthia said...

I want you all to know how much I enjoy viewing this site. Thank you for creating it. I can't believe it has been two years now. I really miss Chris, but I am so happy and grateful that she was in my life and was my friend. Just the thought of her enriches life. Losing her is painful, but not having known her would be a much greater loss.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Cynthia for making a comment, it helps so much to have encouraging words from other people who know mom. Thats why I created the site so we could keep her with us and love and support eachother. She is your friend still and I am sure she visits you and sends all her love. You were always so important to her, I always knew that. Loves from us too.