Thursday, October 18, 2012

It just hurts

Sometimes it just really hurts. Still 5 1/2 years later somedays I just can't believe I have to live without her. I recently watched conference and there was a talk about a man who had lost a son who was a baby at the time. He described some of the feelings he had after the death and about living without his son. He talked about living without the fullness of joy. This is exactly how I feel. It is living without the fullness of joy. I still have joy but its just not at its fullest and I will not experience this until we are reunited and together again. I pray that heavenly father will give me the strength I need to do this. I love this picture of mom and Casey on Halloween!!!!!

3 comments:

Casey said...

Hey, it's me! That was a splendid Halloween.

The Oldroyd's said...

Ah! Love you guys and your mom! I miss her so much too!

Poohbear said...

Thanks Dani your such a cutie petutie!