Thursday, March 21, 2013

A face that is always on my mind, A smile I have seen a million times, Two eyes that would light up the sky at night, One last battle you could not fight, The day was long, then night then morn. I knew that soon you would be gone, I clasped your hand so warm in mine, Soon we would be out of time, To stay with us you fought so hard, A million pieces went my heart, Now a photo I look at to see your smile, I keep your number on my speed dial, A video I watch to hear your voice, This I do.... I have no choice., But great memories I will always keep with me, Your love in my heart for eternity, To understand why, I can but try, Waiting in heaven from this moment on, 'Till god asks you to bring me home....

1 comment:

Jenner said...

Wow that really hits the spot!! Talk about reading something that I have thought so many times!!