Monday, September 8, 2008

Not Gone

I don't feel that my mom is gone. I feel so strongly that she has stepped threw a door in the next room. I know she is close to us, she hears us and knows of our trials and hardships, with her gone. Its so hard to have the faith to see past our pain to something more, we will have the eternities to hug her, to listen to her sweet voice. I will be able to make her laugh for as long as I desire. She is not gone, please don't think this. She is right there, sometimes I sense her like she is next to me looking at me. Telling me my hair is beautiful, or how amazing she thinks I am. She loves us all so much, even more than she did on earth (if that is possible). We will see her soon, we all need to hold strong until that day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats right Jen. You go girl. Your amazing!

Shannon said...

She will get to love us for the eternities! I want to sit on her lap and never move when I see her! That's what I will do. I can't believe she is gone from me right now. Unbearable.