Monday, September 8, 2008

Thoughts

I was having some deep thoughts today about mom and about life I wanted to share them with you. There are lots of days that I spend the day thinking about what it would be like if mom were here, what would we be talking about, what plans would we be making and what new news would I be sharing with her. These days I feel down because of all the things I feel I don't have...... Life has many more challenges today than it did, this forces me everyday to dig deep and find the peace that seems to not be there, to find the comtentment that is missing. I discovered today that because of this daily search for peace and meaning that I may be more blessed than those without this driving force. I know more, I feel more, I am more. When mom passed I took one step into heaven with her because we are bound by being mother and daughter she is guiding me with all the knowledge that she now has. Today I feel lucky.

4 comments:

Torrie said...

Tara I love your insights, It inspires me to do better and be a better person. Thanks for giving me a link to this blog.

Jenner said...

Tara way to go, you really have to dig deep to find the good in all this. But you did it and it makes alot of sense so good job. I'm proud of you!!

Amelia said...

Tara, you are such a strong person and have grown so much with this hard trial you have been given. Some days are so hard and you feel life is so unfair. I love this blog though. The pictures are wonderful and it is so nice to read the thoughts of your family. Your mom was so awesome. I always felt so comfortable and welcome around her. I can remember when we would say something and she looked at you with that smile like "Tara you guys are funny" I can actually remember your mom's laugh. She was such a sweet person. I only have good memories of her.

Shannon said...

Wow that is a gret way of thinking about it Tara. We did take one step into heaven with her and we are further in our journey than many.