Friday, October 16, 2009

Remembering mom and dads anniversary


My mom and dad are still married even though they are not together anymore in life. I have to keep telling myself that even though its a really easy concept. Sunday will be 35 years. My advice to anyone would be to enjoy your relationships now because you just don't know when there could be a temporary separation. My heart has been hurting a lot lately if I let myself go there. I think missing someone is one of the strongest emotions you can experience. I love my mom and dad and can't wait until they are together again!

3 comments:

Jenner said...

I miss them too. I miss the way they were together. Dad is Dad when he is with Mom!! I miss you mom and I can't wait tell we are all together again as an Eternal Family!

Poohbear said...

I can't wait either. I just miss her so bad. How do you keep living with such an ache in your heart for someone.

Shannon said...

Life isn't life without them together. They are meant to be together. Dad needs her so much! They will be together again!!! We all will.